top of page

Jobin Kitchen Garden Group

Public·4 members
Leonardo Brown
Leonardo Brown

Mp3tag 1.5.2

I did a quick test using mp3gain.exe version 1.5.2 with one mp3 file ... and sorry, I have to correct:The MD5AUDIO hash seems not to be touched when applying "mp3gain.exe /k /s i" against the mp3 file.But the CRC32 hash and the overall MD5 hash has been changed ...... surely due to the inserted tag-field "MP3GAIN_MINMAX".

Mp3tag 1.5.2

I was playing with v1.5.2 today, and while I'd rather have the RG info in ID3v2 tags than APE tags, it appears that mp3gain.exe either converts an existing ID3v2.3 tag to ID3v2.4, or else it adds an ID3v2.4 tag to the existing tags in the Mp3 file. I need to investigate this more. Either way, it's highly undesirable behavior.

The latest version of Ashampoo Driver Updater is 1.5.2, released on 01/13/2023. It was initially added to our database on 12/15/2016. The most prevalent version is 1.5.2, which is used by 51 % of all installations.

• Version 1.2.61:Fixed password protected extraction if default password on new compressions was enabled

• Fixed volume extraction not asking for access when only when part is accessible

• Fixed save/open dialogs focus

• Updated ZSTD from 1.5.2 to 1.5.4

• Updated UNRAR from 6.20-b3 to 6.21-b1

• Swedish translation updated

• Traditional Chinese translation updated

041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page